Menstrual products are responsible for around 200,000 tonnes of plastic waste per year. Most disposable sanitary pads are made from 90% plastic. In one survery, an average of 23 sanitarty pads and 9 tampon applicators were found per 1 kilometre of UK coastline. Time to think about a sustainable alternative, right?
The solution? Reusable sanitary pads. They are the perfect way to save money and make a huge difference to the planet. Made with a bamboo charcoal outer layer and 2 inner micro fibre layers they provide reliable absorbent protection even for heavy flow days. Each purchase contains 6 reusable sanitary pads and a wet bag for storage on the go. Wide selection of patterns and 3 different sizes available.
- 6 sanitary pads and wet bag per purchase
- Skin layer - bamboo charcol
- Inner layer - 2 super absorbent micro fibre layers
- Leak proof outer layer with secure fastener
- Machine washable at 40c
- Save money & protect the planet
- Care instructions: wash before first use, rinse after use and place in wet bag until able to wash.
Enter PADS10 at checkout for 10% discount